Monday, December 10, 2007

Brainy and Beautiful is Born

I am a twenty-six year old college student finishing my BA in publishing. I went to school for two years to be a teacher, realized I had no idea what I really wanted to do with my life, took a five year hiatus during which I worked as a legal secretary, and returned to school in Fall 2006. In Spring 2007, I have eight classes and a thesis left to complete.
Pursuing a BA in publishing, I take a lot of writing and literature classes which require a lot of writing. Lately I have a desire to put my words out into the world and see what happens. Thus, a blog.
I am a writer, a dreamer, a photographer, a seamstress, a crafter, a reader, a student, a daughter, a wife, and a five-year old at heart keeping my inner-light and inspiration alive. I'm brainy. Brainy is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Brainy and Beautiful Day! Love reading all the Brainy and Beautiful Things you say <3