Friday, June 27, 2008

Fess Up Friday - Part Deux

I have been doing a lot of writing this week in preparation for the Lesley University Writers' Conference. They have extended their application date so I have been filling out the application and preparing a writing sample to send in as required. I have been struggling with what to use as a writing sample because I write poetry, short stories, books for children, and I am working on a memoir. So, basically, I am kind of all over the place, but I think I am going to go with the memoir. I need a reason to get a jump start on that piece of writing and it would be nice to get some feedback on it to see if it is worth my time to continue with it. Applying to the conference and working on my memoir are the two big steps I have taken in the right direction this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Brainy and Beautiful Day! Love reading all the Brainy and Beautiful Things you say <3