Monday, April 27, 2009

403 Forbidden

That is what is says when I click on the links to the blogs I love. WHY? My computer? Google? Blogger?

I don't know, but I am sure am sad... and determined!

Forbidden? Please... I must know.

UPDATE: Blogger is over being difficult. Must just have been having a bad day. Maybe just giving me a hard time for being away so long. Blogger, I am sorry and I will never go away for more than 2 days at a time without giving you advanced warning. PLEASE NEVER FORBID ME AGAIN! Love, Alex <3

2 comments:

  1. Must be that we posted dirty words and they are all full of profanity...LOL! Hope it gets straightened out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to get that message any time I'd try to comment on your blog! It was so annoying, but eventually vanished and I have no idea what it was.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Brainy and Beautiful Day! Love reading all the Brainy and Beautiful Things you say <3