Sunday, June 21, 2009

Week Gone By

I can not believe I have not found one single moment to sit down and blog in a whole week!

Sunday - Errands and Housework and Husband makes me birthday dinner one day early

Monday - I turn 28

Tuesday - A Blur

Wednesday - Two appointments

Thursday and Friday - Puppy's first rain days spent mostly inside playing puppy games

Saturday - Groceries, Dad's Day shopping, nearby park with puppy, help husband organize & catalogue comic book collection

And here we are, All! Happy Weekend and Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

  1. You have been quiet. I have an award waiting for you anyway. Maybe it will inspire you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A belated happy birthday to you. I tried writing a list of all the things I had to do last week but somehow on paper it seems so little compared to the time it actually takes me to complete. I hope puppy survived the rainy day.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Brainy and Beautiful Day! Love reading all the Brainy and Beautiful Things you say <3