Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Busy Board

The whiteboard, cork board, combo above my desk is busy. I've been staring at it a lot the past couple days because the office is where the puppy resides for now. Hope you don't mind, but I am going to spend this post organizing it.

First, Alison's number needs to be put it my cell phone...

Done!

Second, I went to the WAM! conference in May. It is about time I erase the dates from the board...

Done!

Third, when Mr. B&B was on the phone with his mom the other day talking about a yard sale she is going to have, I made a note on the board of a newspaper she could advertise in. The info has been passed on. I can erase it...

Done!

Forth, a couple weeks ago a title and idea for a children's book came to mind. I jotted on the board. I should rewrite it neatly in now clear space...

Done!

Next, a note about cost of having man who did our blinds put curtains on front and back door and window in our shower. I made an appointment with him and he never showed. I called him and he never called back. We did the shower window ourselves. I should erase and replace with, "Get rods and curtains for doors"...

Done!

Scrawled in the tiny left margin are names:
Salvia, Scillia, Sage, Willow, Blossom, Zinnia
I like flower names.
Often they make good names for non-flower items and individuals.
I've recorded them here which means I can erase them from the board.

The rest is important:
What I need to do to graduate from school.
Motivational quotes.
A photo of a favorite author and his wife torn from a magazine.
A small article titled "Mastering Time Management" given to me by my mother.
A spare key
A 2008 First Night Boston button.
Einstein's "Three Rules of Work".

I wonder what all of this stuff says about me.
What would I think if I saw this board in a stranger's house?
Who is this person?
Would I like him/her more or less based on the board?
Would I be able to tell if the board belonged to a male or female?

Basically, would/do I like myself?

I'm not sure, but I do know that right now my self would really like to sleep.

Good night and sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Brainy and Beautiful Day! Love reading all the Brainy and Beautiful Things you say <3