Friday, May 1, 2009

Playing Catch Up

So, I've been away a few days due to end of semester work and Teen Voices internship stuff. I'm overwhelmed. I'm tired. I am totally feeling the pollen attack that is spring in New England.

I can't wait to get on the plane to San Francisco. May 10th can't come soon enough.

Today my dear friend Irma came over. We cleaned my kitchen, made Amish Friendship Bread, ate the bread and drank some tea, and took a walk to and from the post office.
We literally stopped and smelled the flowers on the trees. It was refreshing. How I love girl time.

Hope you all had a Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like a great day. I wish I had a friend who would help me clean the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love Amish Friendship bread! The pollen is killing us too (in VA). You step outside for a minute and you're coated in a layer of yellow- very annoying.

    Hope you have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your friend made you feel better after a tiring week!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Brainy and Beautiful Day! Love reading all the Brainy and Beautiful Things you say <3