Saturday, May 23, 2009

Praying for a Puppy Miracle

Yesterday at 4:30p.m.I sent in a puppy adoption application for Neyland.

He is a 12 week old beagle mix puppy.

At 7:30 I got a phone call from Vickie, the head of Rescue Angels. She said she had been waiting for the perfect application for Neyland, and we were it. She and I talked for 30 minutes or so. I told her that because my husband has not had a dog before, we would like to meet Neyland before bringing him home. She told me to meet her at Woof & Whimsy this morning between 11 and 1. I said we would be there first thing. She said she would bring all of the papers down for us to sign. I said that would be perfect.

At 11 this morning we walked in and instantly fell in love. After cuddling Neyland for 10 minutes, we said "O.K. bring on the paper work." Vicki then informed us that there had been a mix up and that there was one other couple who had applied before us and was coming down to meet Neyland today. After meeting them, she would reassess and give us a call by tomorrow either way.

So, we are waiting and we can't stop thinking about him. He belongs with us. We just feel it in our hearts.

I know this isn't totally major in the big scheme of things, but it is major to us. If you could, please keep us in your thoughts and send good vibes our way we'd be forever grateful.

Many thanks! We will keep you posted. xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. Sending good thoughts your way! I sure hope it works out... what a darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he is so sweet! I am hoping and praying too!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Brainy and Beautiful Day! Love reading all the Brainy and Beautiful Things you say <3