Saturday, December 6, 2008

If I only had a camera...

In September of 2007, Mr. B&B bought me a camera and splurged for the warranty on said camera.

In January 2008, the camera broke.

In February 2008, I called the warranty people. They emailed me the label and info. I needed to send back the broken camera and have our money returned.

In May 2008, I finally mailed the camera in.

Soon after, we moved.

I have been occasionally bemoaning the fact that we do not have a camera ever since. Every time, Mr. B&B tells me to call the warranty people because it is likely that the check they mailed went back to them because of our having moved. I have called, been put on hold, and given up on waiting to talk to a real person.

Last weekend, Mr. B&B, no doubt tired of my mourning the loss of the camera yet doing nothing about it, called the warranty people. He was right about the address issue.

Yes, I will say it again, Mr. B&B was right! R-i-g-h-t, right!

Mr. B&B assured me that they assured him that the check is in the mail and we shall receive it in a few weeks.

Once check is received, we buy camera, and you see many more photographs on my blog!

I love photographs on blogs. Photographs on blogs are such an enhancement and sometimes more powerful than words. There will be photos, Just you wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Brainy and Beautiful Day! Love reading all the Brainy and Beautiful Things you say <3