Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Blasted Busy-ness

I am so busy this semester! I had no idea how much interning at Teen Voices two full days a week was going to impact my leisure time. I miss blogging every day. I miss having the free time to devote to it, to just thinking about what is going on in my life, in my mind and writing it all out.

Instead I am writing papers, editing articles, fact-checking, interviewing magazine writers and authors, and reading lots of books (currently: Little House on the Prairie and Where the Girls Are). Plus that whole having a husband and keeping up with the housework thing.

I miss you all so much and I refuse to give up on finding the time to write and interact with all of you. Please don't give up on me. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Brainy and Beautiful Day! Love reading all the Brainy and Beautiful Things you say <3