Monday, March 2, 2009

Work From Home

With all the crazy snow, Mr. B&B will be working from home today. Side by side in the office we will toil together which will either be motivating or completely distracting. It will be nice to have him home, but I do have a routine and it bugs me a bit to have it messed with. Selfish, I know and I can't believe I'm feeling it.

Mondays and Fridays are my "Work from Home" days. Fridays are the days when I get the big house chores done like laundry and sweeping and dusting in addition to the normal light housework. When those things are done, it is homework time. Mondays are the normal light housework like bed-making and dishes before sitting down to homework with near zero distractions all day. This particular Monday I have one paper that needs to be completed and two papers that need editing before I can turn them in tomorrow and Wednesday. That makes today an intense homework day. I just hope Mr. B&B is more of a motivator than a distraction.

Wait a minute... I think Mr. BandB feels the same way about me. He just asked me where I will be working today. "Why?" I asked. "Because if you are working in the office, I will find another place to work." Too funny...

3 comments:

  1. that is very funny! (I would be the same way - I'm very fund of my routine)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you! I haven't been able to keep up with your blog during the last few weeks...just had a chance to now....hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Brainy and Beautiful Day! Love reading all the Brainy and Beautiful Things you say <3