Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sweet Secrets

"We dance around in a ring and suppose while the secret sits in the middle and knows." - Robert Frost

Ever had a secret? A really big one? and really wanted to share it? with one or two people? with everyone who'll listen?

I have one, but it isn't set in stone yet so I can't go running off at the mouth about it. It is in the works though and I am super excited!!!!

Sometimes half the excitement is in keeping the secret all to yourself, feeling it all bottled up inside, roiling around, waiting for the right moment to burst forth.

"Secrets are made to be found out in time." - Charles Sanford

Slowly my secret is growing into a surprise...

While you're waiting, learn other peoples secrets here.

5 comments:

  1. :) I hope it is so delish and wonderful you are savoring it well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have had my fair share of secrets, but I try not to tease people with them. Very curious, very curious indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting - leads my mind to wander and wonder

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is obviously a secret you relish. I look forward to the unveiling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) i dont wanna say anything!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Brainy and Beautiful Day! Love reading all the Brainy and Beautiful Things you say <3