Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happ'Nie'ness

At the end of this joyful day full of happinesses I am grateful for sleeping in, kitty tail swooshing over my face to wake me, hot shower, clear skin, curly hair, girlfriends, husband who talks to me twice a day when he is away on business trips, sweet silence in which to think, pink and glittery Hello Kitty card from Mom, steps toward mental and physical wellness, local produce, girl flying by house on bike singing "Do a deer, a female dear..." loudly, soy delicious icecream, car passing inspection, self exploration, health, home, love, inspiration, memory, fall chill in the sunshiny air, lipstick that makes me feel extra lovely and moisturizes my lips in the process, rocking chair, encouragement.

Prayers and positivity to Nie and Christian & family.

Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Brainy and Beautiful Day! Love reading all the Brainy and Beautiful Things you say <3