Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Positivi"Nie"

In the spirit of Nie, I wanted to begin reflecting on the little, and big, things I am grateful for at the end of each day as a reminder to myself of all the good in my life and as a way to channel and send out positivity to her, Christian, and their family.

At the end of this inspiring day I am grateful for raindrop kisses, early morning sunlight seeping through cracks in the blinds, plaid raincoat with hot pink lining, British accents, public transportation, intelligent conversation, my husband's voice crackling over the cell phone from distant New Mexico, little girl spinning and spinning with joyful abandon to her heart's content not worrying or caring about who was watching, huntress kitty pouncing on fly, blue eyes to look into, the perfect pair of jeans, husband, health, home, rainbows, inspiration, homework, the rustle of leaves, guy with curly shoulder length hair and beard who unknowingly made me giggle at the site of his cavemanness, not missing the 9:35 bus home, streetlights, growing inner strength, poetry.

Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Brainy and Beautiful Day! Love reading all the Brainy and Beautiful Things you say <3