Monday, September 15, 2008

Divi'Nie'ly Bestowed...

gifts received today include the opportunity to interview at Teen Voices Magazine, patience and compassion instead of petty arguments, making the 9:15 p.m. bus (there was running involved), exercise, a math teacher who is able to get through to me and help me to see math in a new light, the energy and motivation to get the many items on my list completed and still have time left over to sit on the couch and cuddle my husband, helping me to remember things and think deeply about things in order to work through these revelations and grow, giving me the strength to face things I otherwise would avoid or bury somewhere deep inside and the ability to sort through this information intelligently, giving me the gift of being able to write well and use writing as an outlet for my thoughts and feelings and ideas, inspiration, family and friends who expand and challenge my view of the world, stimulating conversation and little things such as kitty love, lipstick, flowers blooming, thick and soft towels, broccoli, home, pretty fabric, making it to class on time despite technical difficulties with public transportation, beads, ribbons, creative inspiration and so much more, but I am too exhausted to continue to enumerate.

Prayers and positivity to Nie and Christian & family. Additional prayers for Nie as she prepares for major skin graft surgery tomorrow.

Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite <3

1 comment:

Have a Brainy and Beautiful Day! Love reading all the Brainy and Beautiful Things you say <3