Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Living is "Nie"sy


Dance Myself to Sleep on You Tube

As I shuffle off to dream land after a quiet, relaxing, productive day I am grateful for local produce, kitty rubs, singing in the shower, trouser jeans, electric buses, slight whiff of Fall in the air, friendly fellow public transportation riders, being present at the Massachusetts Fallen Firefighters Memorial Annual Ceremony, health, names of the Thai dishes at King & I tickling my funny bone (favs - Dancing Squid and Curried Bird), watching the moon wax with my best friend since birth, easy conversation, being carded at the liquor store when I was not even buying liquor (good to know there are liquor stores that follow the law), home, snazzy composition books, vintage Sesame Street, man skitskatting slam poetry on Beacon Hill porch, colorful vintage'y' fabric at Baranzelli Silk Surplus, husband's sweet voice coming to me twice a day courtesy of T-Mobile like a hug I can wrap around me.

Prayers and positivity to Nie and Christian & family.

And a little love to my Mom who had a rough night. Hang in there my sweet Mumma and take care of you.

Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Brainy and Beautiful Day! Love reading all the Brainy and Beautiful Things you say <3