Monday, January 12, 2009

Fourth Down & Going For It

Krystal at Friends with Benefits tagged all of her readers with this fun exercise. Her instructions: Go to your pictures, choose the 4th folder and the 4th picture, post and explain. Since I am able to make even the most simple task complicated, I am posting two photos.

The forth photo in the forth folder:

My Wedding Bouquet as photographed by my wedding photographer, A Better Sound.

The forth photo in the forth folder of pictures actually taken by me:

Iris Asleep on the Couch

Dear Reader, consider yourself tagged! If you decided to go for it, I would love if you could post your link in the "comments" of this post.

3 comments:

  1. yay! i'm so excited someone did this :) I almost did the 2 picture route too, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm well the fourh folder and fourth picture was one of the children from school, so I cant do post that for legal reasons. I dont have the skills to post pictures in the comment area, but the fourth picture in a random folder was of Mr. K1 teacher sitting next to some random street art near Columbia University last year in NYC

    ReplyDelete
  3. i passed it on!

    http://ilivethelifeilove.blogspot.com/2009/01/youre-it.html

    ReplyDelete

Have a Brainy and Beautiful Day! Love reading all the Brainy and Beautiful Things you say <3