Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tagged

Last week Acting Out Art presented me with the "You've Been Tagged" award.

Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you & post the rules on your blog.
2. Share seven random &/or weird facts about you.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post & include links to their blogs.
4. Leave a comment on the blogs of those you tag letting them know.

I won't be tagging anyone specific. If you would like to participate, consider yourself tagged. If you are interested in blogs I read, check out my Followers, the links in the right column, or the "Blogs I Follow" list on my profile.

Seven Random Facts About Me
1. I went fishing often as a little girl and can bait my own hook.
2. I didn't get my license until I was almost 18.
3. For one month of my life, I dated a boy who was just out of juvi.
4. After meeting my family, lots of people ask me if I am adopted. No, I'm not.
5. I still use crayons and coloring books.
6. I drive stick (6-speed Celica GTS).
7. Current Guilty Pleasure: Celebrity Rehab Sober House.

3 comments:

  1. I love #7 - I'm addicted to them both...of course it's because I'm in crush with Dr. Drew. How wonderful is he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may do this, but I'll need to check back tomorrow....I'm tired. : )
    #4, I always asked myself that question! I still think I must be. #3 Only one month?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Char So goo to know I am not the only one with a Dr, Drew crush. He is really amazing.

    @Sandra Ha! Sometimes the idea that you may have been adopted is oddly comforting, huh? Yes, i was only with him a month. I forfeited my parents car back to them and moved away, not far, but he didn't have a car either or a reliable way of being reached and that as they say was that. I've heard through the grapevine that he is still in and out of jail and it saddens me.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Brainy and Beautiful Day! Love reading all the Brainy and Beautiful Things you say <3