Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Home Unhealthy = Unhealthy Home

As I said yesterday, I have a cold. Mr. B&B has one, too, and stayed home today.

Evidence Mr. B&B stayed home sick.
#1 Coat, shoes, and hat

#2 Approximately 6 foot 1 inch lump in bed with feline protector

Our home is feeling a bit under the weather, too.
#1 (2 & 3?) Messy counters, dishes in sink, pre-compost container in need of emptying



#2(?) Dry Laundry on Laundry Drying Rack


I am not crazy enough to post pictures of my unshowered, noseblowing, coughing self.
Instead, I'll show you where I've been spending my time.


Hoping you are all well and stay well! I'm on the mend. Evidence? No fever today!

3 comments:

  1. Colds are no fun. It seems like many of the kids are sick this week. I have been coughed on no less than 100 times today. I will be taking extra vitamin C after dinner and sipping echinacea tea this evening to attempt to keep myself as healthy as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drink plenty of water and eat healthy! Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon. Im sure the house (and cat) will be happy too!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Brainy and Beautiful Day! Love reading all the Brainy and Beautiful Things you say <3